India is one of the leading players in the dental tourism/healthcare facilitation industry. It is increasingly emerging as the destination of choice for a wide range of dental procedures. There are numerous advantages of coming to India for treatment. Some of the advantages are:
- Internationally accredited dental facilities using the latest technologies.
- Highly qualified Dentists/Implantologists/Maxillofacial surgeons and hospital support staff.
- Significant cost savings compared to domestic dental healthcare.
- Dental treatment costs in India are lower by at least 60-80% when compared to similar procedures in USA and the UK.
- No Wait Lists.
- Fluent English speaking staff.
- Can easily be combined with a holiday / business trip.
Thousands of people every year fly from Middle East, USA, and Europe to tour places in India for a grand holiday and dental care. The cost of dental care in the western countries is approximately 10 times more than that in India. Dental tourism in India offers several packages. However, these will be based on the requirements of the person and their holiday needs.
Chandigarh is the best-planned city in India, with architecture which is world-renowned, and a quality of life, which is unparalleled. As the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana, and the Union Territory of Chandigarh it is a prestigious city. The face of modern India, Chandigarh, is the manifestation of a dream that Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru envisaged and Le Corbusier executed.
Serenity and a city are two diametrically opposite concepts, which however, get belied in the ‘City Beautiful’. Chandigarh is a rare epitome of modernization co-existing with nature’s preservation. It is here that the trees and plants are as much a part of the construction plans as the buildings and the roads. India’s first planned city, is a rich, prosperous, spic and span, green city rightly called “ THE CITY BEAUTIFUL ”.
Attractions in Chandigarh:
- Rock Garden
- Sukhna Lake
- Rose Garden
- Elante Mall
- Capitol Complex
- Government Museum and Art Gallery
- Chattbir Zoo
- Thunder Zone
- Sector 17 Plaza
- Museum of Evolution of Life
- International Dolls Museum and many more…
Chandigarh is called as CITY BEAUTIFUL and is located at the foothills of himalays. Apart from a being a tourist destination by itself it is also extremely near to various other locations. City is also capital of both Punjab and Haryana. Exotic locations like Shimla, Kasauli are just a few miles away.